The Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witness has facilities at 250 Maple Street, Franklin, MA.
The following is from the church’s web site:
“Jehovah’s Witnesses had their modern-day start in the 1870′s. At first, they were called Bible Students. But in 1931 they adopted the Scriptural name Jehovah’s Witnesses. From these small beginnings the organization has grown to millions of Witnesses, who are busy preaching in more than 230 lands.”
Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witness
250 Maple St
Franklin, MA 02038